Welcome to the MultiTech Product Support Portal
Support cases are monitored from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CT, Monday through Friday (except holidays).
Why use the Portal?
- Get help from the Support, Quality Control, Sales, and Development teams:
- Communications history recorded to the support case
- Multiple departments within MultiTech added as needed
- E-mail updates sent directly to you (configurable)
- Reply to cases via e-mail without having to log in
- Schedule call-back times if needed
- Faster escalation of issues
- Experienced team members able to provide answers:
- Implementation and design
- Troubleshooting mission-critical problems
- Product configuration
- Certification questions
- Firmware upgrades
- Sales, customer service, and repair questions
- The MultiTech ID (your login ID) works on MultiTech's other web sites (e.g. multitech.net)
Having trouble logging in?
If you have forgotten your MultiTech ID, then try your e-mail address as the MultiTech ID. If that doesn't work or you don't remember the password, then use the Reset Password page to submit your e-mail address to receive an e-mail with your MultiTech ID and an optional link to reset your password.
If you get a message that your account is not yet verified, then use the Re-Send Verification page to request another confirmation e-mail containing a link that will allow you to finish the verification process and activate your account.
If you think you may not have a MultiTech ID, then Register for a MultiTech ID. After you register you will receive an e-mail to finish the verification process and activate your account.
If at anytime you experience problems or have questions regarding the MultiTech Product Support Portal web site, you may e-mail the Portal Master at firstname.lastname@example.org.